Healthcare finance is rapidly changing. More than ever before, healthcare finance managers need to acquire and maintain comprehensive skill sets to provide the financial management demanded today.
Developed to provide comprehensive technical education, Certified Technical Specialist programs further enhance healthcare finance skills through expansion of the knowledge and skill sets required by specific functional areas.
These programs are offered in the following areas and are $400 each for members and non-members:
- Certified Technical Specialist: Accounting and Finance Program
- Certified Technical Specialist: Managed Care Program
- Certified Technical Specialist: Physician Practice Management
- Certified Technical Specialist: Business Intelligence
Additional information about the program:
- The CTS program materials are available to you for one year from date of purchase.
- The online exam consists of a 75 questions to be completed in 90 minutes.
- At successful completion of a CTS program, HFMA members and non-members will become certified in the program and eligible to use CTS as a designation.
- All candidates will be able to print out a certificate and congratulatory letter upon successful completion of the exam.
- HFMA members and non-members who have earned a CTS designation must recertify every two years. The recertification process is straightforward; to recertify as a CTS, you must take an online exam (a nominal fee will apply).